It’s so important that those who live with us, do so harmoniously and helpfully. Through Curam, you can choose a trusted carer who is compassionate and most of all, a good company!
- Remain living independently in your own home
- Support with domestic tasks and chores
- Assistance with mobility
- Companionship and security
- Help with medications and medical equipment
- Aid with visiting friends and family
How can live-in care help?
- Live-in domiciliary carers, or home carers, are there when you need them. You may need a private carer who can help you in the short-term to recovery from an operation or illness, or with more comprehensive round-the-clock care. One thing is certain, there’s no place like home.
What do you expect to pay for live-in carers/personal assistants?
- Live-in care costs begin at £120 per day or £750 per week. Carers vary their fees depending on their experience and your care requirements. The exceptional Curam ‘buddy’ system allows full-time carers to take breaks, (typically one week in four), while still providing continuous and consistent care to you.
Contact us If you are looking for a Live-in care service.
Source URL: https://www.curamcare.com/care-type/live-in-care